“Lavish your walls with wallpaper and watch your world blossom. We offer three different types of paper for every sensibility and installation ability.”
Shop Peel & Stick Wallpaper
• Printed in Pennsylvania by York Wallcoverings and terrific for the DIY wallpaper installer as no water or paste are needed. Update your walls in just minutes!
• Width: Various widths, check each pattern for specifics
• Madcap Cottage Premium Peel & Stick Wallpaper delivers exceptional big, bold patterns upon an easy-to-move, repositionable substrate.
• Fantastic for rentals—or really anywhere at all. Guaranteed removable.
• Exuberant blossoms, fabulous fruits, atmospheric scenic, and gorgeous geometrics.
Shop Sure Strip Wallpaper
- Printed in Pennsylvania by York Wallcoverings and terrific for the DIY wallpaper installer.
- Width: 18”
- Madcap Cottage Wallpaper by the Roll boasts Sure Strip technology, a pre-pasted, washable, and strippable substrate.
- Sure Strip eliminates the need for traditional wallpaper paste.
- Sure Strip papers are installed using a sponge and water and are removable in full strips.
Shop Wallpaper by the Yard
- Looking for a wallpaper in any of the Madcap Cottage fabric patterns? Turn to Madcap Wallpaper by the Yard. Not for the amateur wallpaper installer, however.
- Width: 30” wide that trims to 27” wide
- Printed in North Carolina on a traditional clay paper, Wallpaper by the Yard papers must be trimmed and are best installed by a professional.
- Note that while the patterns are the same as the Madcap cottage fabrics, the scale of the pattern upon the paper might vary slightly from what you see upon the fabric.