Based on hand-painted sketches by Madcap Cottage Co-Founder John Loecke, this exceptional tile channels the classic Chinoiserie tradition while moving the needle forward. Classic blue-and-white hues set a sophisticated tone.Create a showstopper floor using a single tile pattern, or mix tile motifs to create a one-of-a-kind look. See example in alternate images.
Size: 300mm x 300mm x 1/2″ (Each tile is almost one square foot)
Order Lead time: Orders typically ship within 4-6 weeks.
- Each tile is 12” x 12” squares (each tile is 1 square foot) ½” thick
- They are pre-finished commercial grade non-yellowing, UV cured resin urethane that emits NO VOC’s
- They can be glued for a permanent installation or floated for future removal
- Mirth Tiles are designed using a tongue and groove construction that holds them in place and adds stability
- You can replace a single tile or a small section
- The tiles come 14 tiles per box—each box weighs 26 lbs
Floor Tile Samples are non-returnable. If you have any questions or would like Custom Coloring please Contact Us.